CONCENTRATED GERMICIDE TO BE USED IN AIR DIFFUSION (SCENTED MEDICAL PRODUCT) READY TO USE LIQUID
- Orthophenyl 1%
- Thymol 1%
- Terpineol 5%
- Cinnamon leaves 1%
- Red Thyme 40/45 1,5%
- Menthol 0,5%
- Orange 3%
- Eucalyptus 80/85 2%
- Perfuming Essences 2%
- Coformulants, glycols, water enough to 100
- Concentrated air germicide.
- Periodic disinfection of premises.
- Biocide activity
- Gram Positive - Gram Negative - Fungi.
- By spreading the product at a dose of 1 ml per m³, a reduction of the bacterial load of up to 97% is obtained.
- The bacteriostatic action of the product remains for about 10 hours after disinfection.
- Environmental use in the home - health care sectors.
Mode of use
- The “ready to use" product is implemented by atmospheric diffusion through aerosol apparatuses, thermo-nebulisers and nebulisers
- 0.50 ml per m³ for periodic disinfection.
- 1-2 ml per m³ in the case of diseases.
- 3 ml per m³ for final disinfection.
- The premises can be re-occupied two hours after disinfection.
- 2 years under normal conditions.
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Appearance: liquid
- Odour: characteristic
- Colour: yellowish
- Flammability: over 100 degrees
- Compatibility: plastic-glass
- Incompatibility: Plexiglas
- Oral LD50: 15000 mg / Kg.
- The product is an irritant when in contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact with eyes and skin, rinse with plenty of water.