BACTERIA-KILLER - FUNGI-KILLER FOR TOTAL DISINFECTION (ODOURLESS)
- Orthophenyl 5%
- Thymol Crystals 3%
- Coformulants, glycol, water enough to 100
- Gram Positive - Gram Negative - Fungi.
- Wide spectrum of activity, low toxicity, biodegradable.
- The bactericidal activity is explicated by inactivating the enzyme systems essential to the survival of the bacterial cell.
- Phenolic compounds are suitable for their use against microorganisms in general rather than against particular groups of pathogens.
- Interestingly, strains of staphylococci that have been found to be resistant to antibiotics have not acquired a greater resistance to phenolic disinfectants (Klarmann).
- Health care sector - Communities
- Civil and Industrial Environments
Mode of use
- The “ready-to-use" product is implemented by atmospheric diffusion through Aerosol apparatuses-Thermo-nebulisers, for Final and Periodic Disinfection of the premises.
- 3 ml for final disinfection in the absence of people.
- 1 ml for periodic disinfection in the absence of people.
- Approximately 4 hours for final disinfection.
- Approximately 2 hours for periodic disinfection.
- 1 year under normal conditions.
- Orthophenyl: oral LD50
- Rat = 2700 Mg/Kg (BAYER data)
- Thymol crystals: oral LD50
- Rat = 980 Mg/Kg
- Dermal test = 2000 Mg/Kg