FUNGICIDAL GERMICIDE TO BE USED IN AIR DIFFUSION READY TO USE LIQUID ENVIRONMENTAL USE
- Benzachonium chloride 10%
- Chloride at 50% 10%
- Solvents, Water, Glycols enough to 100
- Germicide – Against moulds
- Action on Gram Positive and Gram Negative bacteria - Environmental yeasts and moulds.
- Health care sector
- Breeding farms
- Civil sector
- Food industry
Mode of use
- The “ready to use" product is implemented in atmospheric diffusion through nebulisers, thermo-nebulisers, aerosol apparatuses.
- 1 ml per m³ for periodic disinfection.
- 3 ml for final disinfection.
- 3 ml per m³ for massive disinfection.
- 1-2 times a week for regular disinfection.
- Every day in case of need.
- The product is compatible with cationic agents.
- Not compatible with anionic agents.
Physical and chemical features
- Physical State: Liquid
- Odour: Odourless
- Appearance: colourless liquid
- PH: 7.2
- Compatibility: Glass - Metal - Plastic
- Density: 1,02 at 20 degrees C.
- 3 years under normal conditions
- oral LD 50: 440 mg / kg mice
- oral LD 50: 490 mg / kg mice
- intravenous LD 50: 31 Mg / Kg mice
- Experimental results show that the ISOGERM ODOURLESS product is well tolerated locally.
- It produces no local irritating phenomenon, reversible or irreversible, on guinea pigs. ISOGERM ODOURLESS does not determine attributable effects and systemic toxicity.