MULTI-PURPOSE PYRETHOID BASED INSECTICIDE READY TO USE LIQUID
- Technical Tetramethrin 0,4%
- Technical Permethrin (cis-trans 25/75) 0,2%
- Technical Piperonyl Butoxide 2,0%
- Odourless solvent 97,4%
- Ready-to-use multi-purpose insecticide by air diffusion and by contact.
- Internal or external environments to fight flies, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, cockroaches, shiners.
- Against flying and crawling insects - pests - mites.
Mode of use
- Ready-to-use with nebulisers, thermo-nebulisers, spraying devices.
Frequency and dosages
- Whenever disinfesting an environment is necessary at a dose of 2-4 ml per sq. metre
Features and toxicity of the active principles
is one of the least toxic insecticides. It has the most rapid knock-down acting of known pyrethroids. It’s very stable to heat and light.
TOXICITY: acute LD 50 = 20,000 mg / kg.
synthetic pyrethroid with broad-spectrum of action with residual effect against many pests. It acts on insects by contact and ingestion. Biodegradable.
TOXICITY: acute LD 50 = 3000 mg / kg.
- PIPERONYL BUTOXIDE
Synergistic compound of Pyrethrum and Pyrethroids. It increases the knock-down and mortality properties against the main flying and crawling insects.
TOXICITY: acute LD 50 = 11,500 mg / kg