GERMICIDE, FUNGICIDE, ALGAECIDE COMPLEX TO BE USED FOR DISINFECTING SURFACES EQUIPMENT – WASTE WATERS EMULSIFIABLE LIQUID
- Alkyl dimethyl benzyl
- Ammonium Chloride 10%
- Perfuming essence 1%
- Coformulants enough to 100
- Concentrated solution with great microbicide efficacy.
- Miscible in any ratio with water and alcohols with low molecular weight.
- Effective at low concentrations
- Absence of toxicity
Physical and Chemical Properties
- White water liquid
- Flash point: over 100 ° C
- PH: 6.5 to 7
Mode of use
It is used in aqueous dilution at the concentration of:
- 0.5% periodic disinfection
- 1% massive disinfection
- 0.1% waste waters.
In aqueous solution at the recommended doses, by distributing the solution on hard surfaces – equipment - environments.
- Waste waters
- 300-500 ml per m³ to be treated.
- 300 ml per m³ to be treated.
- Benz-Chloride is not compatible with the following substances as regards its germicide effectiveness: soaps, detergents, Anionic detergents- Potassium chloride - sodium tetra phosphate - Magnesium chloride.
- Physical incompatibility is easily controllable through turbidity and precipitation of the solution.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Enterococcus faecium
- Escherichia coli
- Lactobacillus casei
- Chloride-Benz in its pure state is corrosive and an irritant.
- No corrosion and an absence of toxicity at the recommended doses.