COMPLEX OF CHLORINATED POLYPHENOLS WITH BACTERICIDAL, VIRICIDE, FUNGICIDE ACTION EMULSIFIABLE LIQUID CONTACT BACTERICIDE
- Ortho phenyl phenol 10%
- Para chloro meta cresol 5%
- Ortho benzyl para chloro phenol 2%
- 5-Methyl 2,4 pentanediol 5%
- Sulphoricinate 16%
- Potash 2%
- Sodium lauryl ether sulphate 2%
- Pine oil 10%
- Eucalyptus 2%
- Orange 10%
- Coformulants enough to 100
- Gram-positive and Gram negative bacteria - Fungi
- The bactericidal activity is explicated by inactivating the enzyme systems essential for breathing by the specific bacteria.
- Aqueous solutions of phenols are more active than alcoholic solutions. Because of their lipophilic feature, phenolic compounds have more affinity for the lipid components of the bacterial cell membrane because they tend to concentrate on the membrane itself. The bactericidal activity is explicated by inactivating the enzyme systems essential to the survival of the bacterial cell.
- Hospital sector (washing and disinfecting floors - toilets – work surfaces - treatment of hospital waste destined for incineration).
- Breeding farms
- Civil Sector
Mode of use
It is used in aqueous dilution to the concentration:
- 0.5% Environmental remediation
- 1% periodic disinfection
- 2% Massive and general disinfection
- Once a week for normal times.
- Three times a week during diseases.
Physical and chemical properties
- Appearance: viscous liquid
- Odour: typical of phenols
- Colour: dark red
- PH: 9.5
- Solubility: water - alcohol
- Flammability: not applicable
Toxicity and characteristics of the active ingredients
- ORTHOPHENYLPHENOL - LD50 toxicity - oral = 2700 mg / kg rat (Bayer data) Biodegradability: 100 ml / litre do not affect the degrading activity of biological sewage treatment plants.
- PARA-CHLORO-META-CRESOL - LD50 toxicity – oral = 1830 mg / kg rat (Bayer data).
- ORTOBENZILPARACHLOROPHENOL - LD50 toxicity - oral = 1700 mg / kg rat (Bayer data).