IODOPHOR-CLEANSING COMPLEX WITH GERMICIDE, VIRICIDE, FUNGICIDE ACTION EMULSIFIABLE LIQUID DETERGENT
- Nonyl Phenoxy Poly Ethoxy Ethanol 20%
- Poly Ethoxy Poly Propoxy Ethanol Iodine 10%
- Alkyl phenol ethoxylate 12%
- Phosphoric acid 12%
- Solvents enough to 100
- Active iodine minimum 1.9%
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Appearance: brown viscous liquid
- Specific Gravity 1.13
- Odour: typical of iodine
- Ph: 2.5 - 3
- Solubility: water-water / glycol
- Compatibility: glass-plastic
- Stability: Stable under normal conditions.
- Solubility: in any ratio with water.
- Corrosive action: at the recommended dosage of application it does not affect: steel, silver, chrome, enamel, plastic, rubber.
- The non-ionic surface-active substances related to iodine have excellent detergent properties and are considered the best emulsifiers and carriers of iodine. Iodine is bound to the surfactant and the addition of water determines the dispersion of the micelles and the diffusion of iodine in the aqueous phase. The combination of an appropriate detergent and iodine is an excellent feature of iodophor.
- Broad-spectrum bactericidal action.
- Excellent action against yeasts and fungi.
- Viricide action: Newcastle virus, smallpox, swine fever.
- About 1 year, diluted in water: 1 hour.
- The bactericidal activity is explicated by inactivating the enzyme systems.
- Hygiene and cleanliness of livestock farming, arrays, equipment, containers and means of transport.
- Disinfection of ambient air.
- Disinfection of surfaces in general.
- 0.3-0.4% for regular disinfection
- 1% for general and massive disinfection
Measure of effectiveness
- The yellow colour indicates the bactericidal activity of the preparation, when the yellow colour turns to pale yellow, or disappears, the solution has lost its germicide activity. Therefore prepare the solution necessary for immediate use.
- LD50: 4 Ml / Kg (RAT)
- Skin irritant, toxic if ingested.
- Keep out of reach of children.