CONTACT GERMICIDE EMULSIFIABLE LIQUID
- 2% chlorhexidine digluconate
- Didecyldimethylammonium 2%
- Solvents enough to 100
- Concentrated solution miscible with water or ready to use in relation to the disinfecting requirements.
Physical and chemical properties
- Physical State: Liquid
- Odour: odourless
- Appearance: Pale yellow straw
- PH: 6.5
- Density: 1.05 at 20 °
- Gram-positive and Gram negative bacteria - Yeasts and moulds.
- For disinfecting surfaces, equipment, ambient air, in hospital, civil, industrial, food sectors and communities in general.
Mode of use
- Diluted to 2% for disinfecting surfaces and equipment.
- Ready to use for final disinfection in the absence of people
- On clean surfaces, free of organic substances it occurs in times ranging between 5 and 10 minutes
- In the presence of dirty surfaces disinfection occurs in times ranging between 30-60 minutes.
- Rat LD50 (oral) 2040 Mg / Kg
- Ecological effects: acute toxicity for fish (Brachidanio Rerio)
- 10.4 mg / l (96h - 25°C).
- On the basis of the experimental results it can be deduced that PMC Exydina 10 is well tolerated locally. In rabbits it did not cause any local irritating phenomenon, reversible or irreversible. The absence of effects due to toxic type reactions after repeated doses, allows us to state that Exydina 10 medical product does not cause effects ascribable to systemic toxicity.