SANITIZING ALKALINE LIQUID CLEANER
- Potassium hydroxide-potassium pyrophosphate
- Sodium hypochlorite-Surfactants
- BETA-CHLORE’ is particularly suitable for cleaning processes in the dairy, meat sectors etc...
- The use of BETA-CHLORE’ avoids having to sanitize after washing, as it cleans and sanitizes in a single procedure.
- The sanitizing properties are enhanced by the presence of chlorine.
- Planned treatments of BETA-CHLORE’ reduce acid-descaling treatments.
- Food industry
- Dairy industry
- Dumpster washing equipment
- Plastic utensils
Mode of use
- Pipe cleaning:
- Dilute the product from 1 to 5% and allow the product to circulate for about 15 minutes.
- Routine cleaning:
- Dilute the product at 2%.
- USE HOT WATER AT ABOUT 70 °
- ALWAYS RINSE THOROUGHLY