LIQUID DETERGENT WITH ALKALINE ACTION
- Potassium hydroxide-potassium pyrophosphate
- K-DOC is particularly suitable for cleaning processes in the dairy, meat sectors, etc....
- The substances contained in K-DOC ensure a high degreasing and cleaning power. The alkaline substances contained in K-DOC ensure the dissolution and removal of fats, proteins.
- The sequestering substances allow using K-DOC also in the presence of very hard water.
- Planned treatments of K-DOC reduce acid-descaling treatments.
- Food industry
- Dairy industry
- Dumpster washing equipment
- Greasy floors and surfaces
Mode of use
- Pipe cleaning:
- Dilute the K-DOC detergent with hot water from 1 to 5% and allow the product to circulate for about 15 minutes.
- Routine cleaning:
- Dilute the product at 2%.
- IRRITATING - CORROSIVE - CAUSTIC
- USE HOT WATER AT ABOUT 70 °
- ALWAYS RINSE THOROUGHLY