DESCALING ACID BASED LIQUID DETERGENT
- Acid-based formula in association with surfactants in order to dissolve and remove deposits of inorganic nature present in foodstuff production plants and furnishings in general.
- The high percentage of acidic substance with the appropriate surfactants ensures a very active, effective and fast descaling action in plants and miscellaneous equipment.
- The very low foaming and the sequestering properties of some components allow the use of TRIAK also in the presence of hard water.
- TRIAK is non-corrosive at the dosage we recommended, and may be used every day.
- Food industry
- Civil sector
- Hospital sector
Mode of use and dosages
The dosage is affected by the hardness of the water and by the dirt to be removed.
By way of illustration the following dosage should be used:
- 1% for hard water at 25%
- 2% for hard water at 40%
- 3-4% for hard water over 40%
- DILUTING TRIAK IN COLD WATER IS RECOMMENDED